[3830] WAE CW DJ5MW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DJ5MW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:54:30 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DJ5MW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN47
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   70     7    36
   40:  264   393    68
   20:  542  1215    93
   15:  302   885    80
   10:   72    52    44
-------------------------
Total: 1250  2552   782  Total Score = 2,973,164

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Almost same score as 2014 despite worse condx.
Less QSOs, less QTCs but a lot more Mults available.

Sunday evening was difficult due to nearby thunderstorms, so sorry for the
repeats during that period.

Enjoyed 30C in the shack, which normally is very cold place. Often I have to
start contests sitting there in jacket and the feet in a sleeping bag and still
freezing :-)

I wished more would join cqcontest. I'm still not sure, if it's motivating or
frustrating. It depends on how you are doing maybe.
But how do you know, how you're doing when a lot top guys avoid to be there?

congrats zu UA7K for super score.