[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:41:38 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 3

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:    0     0
   80:   20     7
   40:   60    47
   20:   28    26
   15:    3     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  111    83  Total Score = 9,213

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  A few of us
started out on 15M.  Just before 0200Z, I could hear N5ZO running east coast
stations, but I couldn't hear any of them.  When 0300Z rolled around, I was
able to work three very strong CA stations before moving to 20, which was OK
for most of NA, but the rate wasn't as good as I would have liked.  At 0321Z, I
moved to 40, which was good to NA and fair to Europe as far east as UA6HZ.  At
0351Z, I moved to 80 for a final dash to the finish.  Heard F5IN with a good
signal on 80.  QRN was high, but signals,  including the west coast members,
were higher.  Will have to be prepared to go to 160M one week soon.

If anyone wants to be on a CWOpen team, I have several openings on a SECC team
and would be glad to have others join us.  E-mail me with your expected time of
operation and power level.  Hope to work you all in the three sessions of CWOpen
this Saturday UTC.  73, John, K4BAI.