[3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 11:54:42 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   92    1:15
   40:  110    1:44
   20:   90    1:01
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Ad Hoc

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Started out with
a very good rate for me as SO1R.  Didn't seem the level of participation was as
good as in the past.  While on 40M after issuing #107, the computer failed and I
couldn't get it restarted then.  So, I logged on paper and sent with the paddle
after that.  I had no dupe checking.  So, apologies to all those I called for
QSOs which would have been dupes and thanks to those who ignored me or told me
it would be a dupe.  I actually worked (by mistake) only two dupes.  Apologies
to my team mates for having this problem that no doubt lowered my score
somewhat.  Generally, signals were good and there was low noise.  Some degree
of long skip on 20 and 40, but most stations were workable even if weak.
Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.