[3830] NA Sprint CW VE9AA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW VE9AA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:03:14 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): .01

   80:
   40:
   20:   1        1
---------------------
Total:   1     Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I see 3830 comments about "where was VE1?" (etc.)
Not everyone shares my opinion, however I know SOME do.
You'll not ever see much participation in this test until you treat us fairly
out East.
MAR is not a real region.  NEW BRUNSWICK is where I am.
( I am sure some of the guys in VO1, VE1, VY2 & VO2 feel similarly)
Allow me to send my own Province in this instead of "MAR" and you'll
see more action out this way.  How many of you would realistically want to
play, from , say W4 land if ALL W4's were one section and everyone else had
their own State and Province?
Let's be honest.  Think about it!
(ditto Sweepstakes)

Mike VE9AA....boycotting the few contests left that hold onto ficticious 'MAR'