[3830] CWopsT NG7Z LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NG7Z LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:41:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 16

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Marana AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 40min

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  12     12
   15:  13     12
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     24  Total Score = 600

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

K2-100 Hustler whips. I attached the 15M and 10M whips on the triband adapter in
addition to the 20M whip. Was hoping to get at least a couple on 10M but no
answers to CQs. Dropped to 15M and worked 12 Q's and then to a marginal 20M. No
loud signals at all and only a couple of replies to fruitless CQing. 40 minutes
was enough static for me so gave up. No can do for Wed evenings for 10 weeks.
Church meetings take priority. Thanks for the Q's. Paul NG7Z