[3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:41:38 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 16

Call: N4FP/M
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Greensboro, NC
Operating Time (hrs): .8

  160:
   80:
   40:  16     16
   20:  15     11
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     31  Total Score = 1,085

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The level of activity seemed to be down this session.  I lost some time due to
computer problem.  Flex 6300, 100 watts to Hustler antennas, 15,20,40
horizontally mounted as spokes atop a 3 ft mast held down by 3 magnets.
Hitting the road tomorrow for Ocean Isle Beach, NC but hope to make an
appearance at 0300Z.  Plan to rove through 15 South Carolina counties on
Saturday in the SCQP.  Look for me at 37 above the low end of the band on 15,
20, 40.