[3830] CQWW SSB K0BJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K0BJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 18:01:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    8     5        6
   80:    9     4        5
   40:   51    18       32
   20:  181    29      100
   15:  318    33      114
   10:  267    29       94
------------------------------
Total:  834   118      351  Total Score = 1,104,964

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Nice to have 10M open up to 29 zones!  This was entirely S&P and I must
confess 90+% via the "click the bandmap" method.

I spent some time Saturday grabbing 4U70UN on 12M cw for my final band need
from them (well, I'd gladly take 6M too....). Still could use 4U1UN RTTY.

One of the best highlights was working *MY* WAE SSB shack CU4DX on 3 bands....
the ops were the owners, and facilitators of our ARRL Hq Doods 3 station Azores
operation.  The bitter side was missing a QSO with my 2014 CQWW CW gang at E2X,
as well as some of their players going solo. I did get Charly HS0ZCW and HS0ZHC
in the log.