[3830] SS CW KY4F SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KY4F SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 02:47:11 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  274
   40:  329
   20:  322
   15:   31
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

20 Q's short of my personal best from last year.  I was ahead of last years pace
when Murphy stopped by for a visit.  Seems he wanted to see what I'd do when the
shack power supply went poof!  Luckily I had a spare.  Not so luckily, I had to
remake the connectors to get things running again.  Of course, this couldn't
happen Sunday afternoon. NOOOO.  It had to happen right in the middle of a good
run on 80.

Oh well, even still I ended up ok.  I'd be willing to trade in several NH's for
just one NT.  Never even saw NT spotted.  On the other hand I must have worked
10 NH's!

Any, off to get some much needed rest, and then back to the grind.  Need to
figure out the power supply situation before SS SSB!

73, and thanks for all the Q's!

Doug,
KY4F