[3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:09:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 11

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  30     29
   20:  18     13
   15:   7      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     48  Total Score = 2,640

Club:

Comments:

Operated from home today as it's Remembrance today here in VE.  Can't forget the
reason for this.  We remember those that fought for our freedom and for the
freedom of others. May you RIP.

10m was open to the S. Indian ocean, but no CWOPs heard.
15m was so-so to EU & AF but never worked any NA there at all !
20m was watery to EU and very spotlight to W4/W8...a few loud guys and that was
it.
40m was the money band.  Worked nearly everyone I heard there.
80m-I probably should've listened but in full sunlight for hours, I held little
hope and there are not many in my groundwave area doing the CWT.
160m-ummm, no.

Many speed demons. I would estimate 60% were doing the req'd 20-24wpm and the
rest were at their normal speeds. (28-38wpm).  One EU could not copy my 20wpm
after many repeats so I admit, I went to 32wpm and he got everything on the
first go (go figure!). When there are special slow sessions, can Rich or
someone send out a bulletin by email? Not everyone uses the YAHOO group, nor
monitors the CQ-CONTEST reflector or reads the newsletters.

Saw VE5SDH spotted, but condx sucked up here for working west, thus even Texas
was DX for me today !

All in all a good slow session for me on LP.  At least I wasn't freezing my
butt off in the MINI , hi !

CU @ 19z I hope.

Mike VE9AA