[3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 04:08:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 12

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      1
   80:  21      7
   40:  40     36
   20:   4      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     48  Total Score = 3,264

Club:

Comments:

My best session today.  15mins before the CWT RBN's were picking me up from all
over the East Coast on 10, 15 & 20m (Es?) but when the clock struck 0300,
not a soul to be found on 10 & 15.....such is life.

Was great to hear so many on.  I don't normally do the 0300z session as it's a
midnight start, but with DST, it's only a 11pm start (need my beauty sleep)

I enjoyed the QRS, but it will be nice to get back to 30wpm next week.

I was thrilled to FINALLY work a CWA grad. (my first E-V-E-R, and on 2 bands at
that !!!).  Welcome to Phil W3HZZ.  We'll see you with a # real soon I hope.

I recorded all 3 session today so if you worked me, I will have am .mp3 for our
QSO (If you are interested). I haven't listened to the 0300z ones yet, but they
should be OK.  Thanks to those like Rich, VE3KI who has offered support trying
to get QSORDER.exe going on my Windows 7 computer.

Thanks much all.  Time to get my old butt to bed. Sun rises early here !

Mike VE9AA Ic7410/Ic746, wires & whatnot.