[3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 19:32:47 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD W0BV
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 38

   80:  114   114     0    19
   40:  307   307    90    65
   20:  314   314   299    74
   15:  338   338   540    83
   10:   49    49    38    45
-------------------------------
Total: 1122  1122   967   286  Total Score = 1,410,075

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

10 meters was kind of the bonus band again, not expecting much, but some small
openings to EU and JA. A few JAs and SAs would exchange QTCs but mostly eager
EU stations. We were down from last years' QTC total as you need strong signals
to make it work without endless repeats. Friday night 40 was terrible for us in
CO. As usual heard midwest and east coast working EU and we could only stand by
on sidelines. Sat. somewhat better on 40 but not great. Equipment was flawless,
IC -7600s, Alpha and Acom and a couple of tribanders with Writelog networked on
computers. Fun contest and thanks to all for the QS and QTCs. Not our best
totals, but we were happy, considering conditions.