[3830] CQWW CW LY4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:59:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A LY2CO LY2BKT LY2TS LY2BDZ
Station: LY4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  346    12       55
   80: 1339    29       93
   40: 1440    38      124
   20: 1347    38      119
   15:  852    34      126
   10:  133    18       59
------------------------------

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for QSO's

We get funny and hard time for preparing position for this test. Its to fast
and hard for time after changing my plans to go for EF8R for CW. By bad whever
make change to finish maximum of my new position and try to prepare it for cw
part from it.
We maked many works within week , adding many antennas and last is added just
in friday 5 hours before the test start.
So Thanks for hard antenna works for Alius Ly2BKT, Grazvydas LY2TS in last
weekend and also in first position creation steps for Raimis LY2RJ what its not
posible to join for us in this test and will be wait in WPX.
We maked many works what maped for this contest so for next season its will be
mutch lower of this hard works.

This cq ww cw is start with many merfy :) like 2 of for positions computers and
master copmputer destroied after transportation what see only hour before the
test :) . So test started only 00:40 with some problems in first day. We
prepared for this test 3 positions but by problems with operators we just
worked for RUN and third position is used for minimum qso on it because no ops.
Its good test of new position and some changes of projects for antena distance
and positions and also phace for 10 and 20 metters antenas what works very well
and thanks for this works for Jonas LY2BDZ this box is good :) ...

Thanks again for calling us and see all in next contesting season...

Rolandas
LY4A
Skype: rolkaxx
Photos added to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rolkaxx