[3830] CQWW CW OL5Y SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL5Y SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:38:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

  160:  200    14       60
   80:  581    24       93
   40:  898    39      123
   20:  322    31      106
   15:  571    37      133
   10:  223    35      110
------------------------------

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

Wonderful contest as usually. I have realized that the most important thing to
improve is an operator, hi. Ability to relax before the contest, spend enough a
time to prepare before the contest and motivation to work as efficient as
possible during the contest. The preparation includes the "plan B" if
anything fail. And backup. In my case failed the internet connection on Sunday
until the end of the contest...
In any case: I enjoyed it even though I did many mistakes. Thanks all for
calling!
ANT: 3el tribander ECO @ 19m, stack of SpiderBeams @ 17+25m, 2-el Quad for 40m
@ 25m, Inv. V for 40/80/160m @ 19m, SAL 30, beverage USA & JA
RIG: 2x IC756 + Acom 2000A + microHAM MK2R+