[3830] CQWW CW IT9RBW SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IT9RBW SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:39:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: sicily isl
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1102    27       97  Total Score = 197,532

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

I could not be present during the day so I had to choose a band night . The
first night went very well , the second night loud noise for the rain.I lost
5/6 mult from central america . Without any rx antenna are not enough the best
ears :-(. It would be nice to see more  people connected to contest .ru , but
everyone have their secrets.Happy for the results with  home set up .

Icom 756 Pro 3
Home made amp absoluty legal power
Vert. 1/4 wawe

73s deIT9RBW (one of IB9T)