[3830] ARRL 10 HS0ZIA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 HS0ZIA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:14:00 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZIA
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Chiang Mai
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:  727    70
  SSB:  191    57
-------------------
Total:  918   127  Total Score = 417,830

Club:

Comments:

Ten meters is a nightmare here in the mornings when the band is filled with all
manner of loud squawks and squeals along with AM and FM CB coming from the NE
quadrant. The pan display looks like it's going from a laser gunfight into
hyperspace. K7RI in WA was the only NA station I heard through it but was
unable to contact before he faded. Other than a KP4 I was also unable to work
that was all I ever heard from NA this weekend. Unlike SA, that came in from
the earliest to the latest and all day in between even when it was midnight
there WTF?. Even FY5KE called in. There were several periods during both
mornings where there were no signals at all here on SSB and very few on CW.
Fortunately we had a decent opening into EU both afternoons that saved the
contest for us. Then just as I was typing this at 7:30PM LT I thought I'd take
one last listen and worked 5R8SV and a few ZS stations on an otherwise totally
dead band...gotta love this contest. 73 Bob

K3 + P3
N1MM+
Antennas - 5L/5L stack @ 15/30m, 4L @ 21m, 2L @ 10.5m