[3830] ARRL 10 AA4LR SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AA4LR SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 12:50:24 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   CW:  182    61
  SSB:  175    57
-------------------
Total:  357   118  Total Score = 127,204

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Antennas:
Cushcraft A3S/A743 at 15m high

Equipment:
Elecraft K3/100 w/ KAT3 running 110 watts

Comments:

Only had a limited amount of time to operate, as Sunday was blocked out. Even
so, this is a personal best for me in the 10m contest.

Started Friday night with the opening bell, but the band was basically closed.
Worked several locals and a handful of backscatter stations.

Saturday morning brought fair, but not great conditions. Any time we can hear
Europe on 10m is good.

I tried to balance between CW and SSB -- trying to switch modes roughly every
hour. While I ran assisted, I tried not to let it distract me. Basically,
assistance allowed me to S & P a little faster.

Set a goal of 100,000 points. Just wanted to have a bit of fun. Mission
accomplished.