[3830] TBDC K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:42:49 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 224  Total Score = 628

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Back at home, sweet home for a few days and it was nice to be able to get in a
contest while here. The band was quite noisy, not sure how much was the severe
weather lurking around and how much was local man made stuff. In tuning around
I did hear a lot of other people asking for repeats or not hearing people
calling. Very little stuff much west of the Mississippi River, and only two
QSOs in FL. But NP2X was nicely loud when I worked him, my only DX and longest
QSO.

A nice way to say hello and Happy New Year to a lot of friends.

73  -  Jim  K8MR