[3830] RTTY Roundup WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 00:31:35 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  190
   40:  325
   20:  264
   15:  169
   10:   26
------------
Total:  974  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 26  Total Score = 80,842

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My best wished to all in this New Year. Thanks for the fun contest...I
appreciate the Qs. I decided I could spend the time (agreement by my lovely
xYL), so pushed this little pipsqueak of a station as far as I think I could.
That, except for the two hours I frittered away someplace not at the radio. Who
knows if I could have broken 1000 Qs if I would have just sat butt in chair a
bit more.

I think Sunday was better than Saturday for me, and I have not yet checked the
prop rpt. Not super impressed with the condx but I figure this is what the
downhill slide of the cycle looks like. Got a little EU action Sunday morning
on 15. All states worked, but missed these Canadian Provinces: NB, NF, NS, NU,
NWT, YT. No JA heard.

Am I the only one that might like to see this contest adopt the current section
list? Opinions?

My thoughts are with those who have been affected by tornado and floods over
the past week.

My thanks to the contest admins. See you in the next one!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville TN

---

IC7600@57W/IC765P2@83W