[3830] RTTY Roundup N6WM(@N6RO) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6WM@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6WM(@N6RO) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 00:31:40 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  217
   40:  417
   20:  589
   15:  722
   10:  354
------------
Total: 2299  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 59  Total Score = 266,684

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First full time effort in this one in 6 years.  When I did it last there was not
an unlimited category so I thought I would give it a go.

I had alot of fun getting back into SO2R groove.  I encountered a major snafu
that cost me a few q's when the power in the station went out, and the N1MM
master database got corrupt with the associated ungraceful shutdown.
Fortunately the log database was intact, so after re assembling and entire RTTY
operation from the ground level I was back QRV.  Sigh.  Unbelievable.

thanks everyone for the Q's and support.. glad JA's and EU showed up! and
Special thanks to The mighty N6RO for his support, ripping station and pasta.
anyway it was awesome.

73 and seeya next time.
Chris
N6WM