[3830] CQ160 CW OL5Y Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OL5Y Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 22:38:29 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 749  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 59  Total Score = 374,601

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

Nice night contest as always, a lot of activity. Many loud CQing stations with
QRX problems, many LIDs calling just "cluster spot" without hearing
it. And several weak DXs with very good ears. All that belongs to this contest.
Very strange was UY2UQ - I called him several times and he always replied
"QSO B4" - I sent SRI NIL and he started to ignore me -
incomprehensible to me...
SAL 30 works very fine, long beverage to particular direction is quiter. 81%
QSOs S&P.
Thanks all for calling!
ANT: Inv. V @ 19m, SAL 30, beverage USA & JA
RIG: IC756 + Acom 2000A + microHAM MK2R+