[3830] Rus DX VK2IA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk2ia@vkcc.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX VK2IA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:48:17 +0000
Russian DX Contest

Call: VK2IA
Operator(s): VK2IA
Station: VK2IA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Coonabarabran, NSW
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  697     43       74        67
   10:
Total:  697     43       74        67  Total Score = 692,451

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest again despite poor condx and very slow start at least in this part
of the world. Activity in W/VE and JA far below of what it could be. Here in OC
(except zones 29 and 28) we rely on North America to get our QSO total up, JA
is/used to be the bread and butter during daytime on HF.

RDXC is definitely one of my favourite contests. Been on many times as VK6AA
from the other side of the country which is a different game due to the
"proximity" factor (still 14,000km away from EU).

Thanks for all Qs and always enjoy working you guys up there in the North at
QRQ. Great OPs!

73 & dsw
Bernd VK2IA