[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 20:08:40 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 23

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  13      9
   20:  31     27
   15:  15     15
   10:
-------------------
Total:  59     51  Total Score = 3,009

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Sloppy effort on my part today.  Thanks to all who answered my calls or who
responded when I called you.

Plumb delighted to work the CWT speed merchant, Lar K7SV on 3 bands.  What
fantastic ears he has.  Also, the 'smooth operator' award goes to a 3-way tie:
Jim N3JT; Mighty Marv N5AW; and Un-BILL-ievable Bill KC4D.

Great signal from our special friend, Bert F6HKA, on 20m...and you held down
your freq amidst lots of QRM, Bert.  Great op skills showing up!

And, what a treat to work funny Scotty W7SW!  He sent his name as 'Hoppy' and I
couldn't resist.  I answered with 'Cassidy,' but I'll bet some of the young
bucks in the CWOps fraternity don't have a clue what that connection is all
about.  Oh, me...it's tough being an antique (68 years YOUNG on this end!).

Hope to hear lots of action tonight at 0300z.  And, I hope 100% of you get in
the VK0EK logs this week.

Now, let's turn down the volume and go grab a popsicle.  Whaddaya say?

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400' horizontal loop up 40'