[3830] WPX SSB ND0C SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ND0C SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 03:39:24 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   10
   40:   64
   20:  130
   15:  138
   10:   41
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was very much a part-time operation with Easter and family activities being
the priority.  I thought conditions were OK, but not great.

I didn't find any openings on 10M on Saturday.  I never did hear any JAs.
Fortunately the openings to EU on 20 and 15 were OK, and 10 even opened up here
on Sunday to SA.  40 was pretty decent Saturday night (local) enabling me to
work EU which can be a challenge from here with QRP.

QSB and QRM resulted in a lot of requests for repeats on my serial number.  As
always, I appreciate everybody's patience and persistence in pulling my signal
out.  Special thanks to CN2AA for the good ears on 80 meters.

Station:
   Yaesu FTDX3000 running 5 watts out
   Cycle 24 TX38 tribander Yagi at 40 feet (2 el on 15 and 20, 4 el on 20);
rotatable dipole for 40 at 42 feet; inverted vee with apex at 38 feet

73,
Randy, ND0C