[3830] WPX SSB IY1A(IZ1LBG) SO(A)SB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz1lbg@alice.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IY1A(IZ1LBG) SO(A)SB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 13:09:53 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IY1A
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IZ1LBG

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: Cortazzone (AT)
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:
   80: 1342
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

For the first time after a while I've operated seriuosly from home in a big
contest.
Since it was the Easter weekend it was impossible to organize a serious effort,
so on Friday I tune the 80m vertical to SSB portion of band and decided to do a
single band effort this time.

Anyway, after a good start the contest moves quite slowly, especially towards
NA without really big runnig time. Anyway was a nice try for the new vertical,
that seams to be working quite well. Sorry to any station that I could copy,
noise was quite high sometimes.

It has been niice to be called from some DX station such as H44MS, VK4KW,
YB0AR, YB2DX, BY5CD and some SA station.

Thanks to IK1SPR and all IQ1RY team to let me use this special callsign.
Log for this operation will be updated on Clublog during next week.

QSL via IW1ARB.

See all yoou next!

Filippo IZ1LBG