[3830] Poisson d'Avril Contest 6102

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Poisson d'Avril Contest 6102
From: Dan <danly3mm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 15:57:57 +0100
Contest         : Poisson d'Avril Contest 1492
Callsign        : EI3JZ
Mode            : FAX
Category : Single Operator Unassisted +panadaptors, Skimmers, RBN, chat rooms, was trying text to Elvis, but no success, so -42.
Overlay         : SO4,3R
Band(s)         : Single band (SB) 481Ghz 121Mhz 501Khz 356,2Hz only
Class           : Low Power (LP) Total power not exiting 300Mwt
EXCHANGE: local+42

Operating time  : 72h11m0,3s

 BAND   QSO DUP    POINTS
  481       1,2     7,3        42
TOTAL  337927117877472.29
TOTAL SCORE : 337927117877472.29 +42

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators : Human was not involve in this operation(U can't DQ me-hahaha). Soapbox : Great as usual, BTW can I get full cards collection? And whaat the storry with Grammy E-plaq's? Can You send it by fax? If You don't have it(fax) text message will be grand.
Tzan Uyo very match!
P.S Please DQ K1AR(Yes, he said it again).