[3830] All Asian CW K5WA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5WA@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K5WA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 20:01:30 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   26    19
   40:  217    95
   20:  294   129
   15:   34    34
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  571   273  Total Score = 162,981

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Who would have thought that I'd end up with more points on 80 than 15?  Most of
this contest was at ESP levels from my station.  Between the solar numbers and
local thunder storms, it was a long slog through the mud.  I hope my accuracy
wasn't too bad.  The power went on and off at the station and discovered that
the amps really wanted the mains taps set at 220V rather than 240V.  I guess
the power company has adjusted something but got things changed during the
really slow times.  I finally ran out of fun and quit early about noon on
Sunday.  Nice to give the station a good workout but sure would like better
conditions.

Thanks for the Qs.

73,

Bob K5WA  (now officially an OM at 64)   ;-)