[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 21:29:28 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 21

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  11     11
   20:   5      5
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  16     16  Total Score = 256

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Setup portable next to the North Country National Scenic Trail as part of the
National Parks on the air.  Didn't get started on time - wife had a hip
replacement a couple weeks ago, and primary job is making sure she's
comfortable.  But, since the trail is less than 2 miles from home, I figured
I'd be away less than an hour and she was comfortable.  Conditions were great -
especially when I moved from 20 meters to 40.  Almost NVIS, but still long
enough to have a good representation of geographical areas.  Did only S&P,
because of time limitations, and the fact that I'd get a response at worst on
second call, sometimes on very first all.  I set N1MM sending speed at 22 WPM,
even though I can copy 35+ WPM.  With NPOTA calls: many of the ops aren't
contest types, and around 20 WPM seems the best compromise. So, if any of the
folks I worked are in NPOTA, these contacts count for TR04.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
CW op since December 1951