[3830] CQWW SSB K3SW SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3sw@ptd.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3SW SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:50:20 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3SW
Operator(s): K3SW
Station: K3SW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 35:09

  160:   28     7       17
   80:  127    15       49
   40:  162    21       57
   20:  443    29      104
   15:  316    24       84
   10:  200    16       50
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Condx were the worst I've seen in my brief 5 years of contesting. Fortunately,
antenna work I did helped mitigate this some (1) replace aging coax with heliax
to reduce transmit power loss, (2) revised matching system for 160M top loaded
"T" vertical to be more efficient and (3) added two new beverages and
replaced existing beverage with coax bi-directional systems including a control
box that allows me to select any pair of beverages for diversity reception.
This changes really made a big difference and it's hard to imaging how bad my
score would have been without them.

As always big kudos to the DX who gave me the Qs and my FRC brothers who helped
me at every turn!

Steve...K3SW...73!...