[3830] CQWW SSB N7MZW SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7MZW SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:50:34 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   14     5        5
   40:   63    26       15
   20:   53    21       12
   15:   66    27       15
   10:   23     8        6
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD,Heil BM-10,and a G5RV Flattop up 50 feet running N-S,at 6,053
feet elevation above my apartment QTH in Laramie County.Very challenging
conditions for a "100 watts and a wire" station,with 100% Hunt and
Pounce,and zero runs.I never heard any JA's and the only stations heard here on
10 meters were all in South America.You know it's a bad contest when HK3C can't
hear me on any band.I was 2nd place last year for 7 Land,and #20 in the U.S. in
the CLASSIC OVERLAY category but with nearly the same operating time as last
year,I only had about half of last year's score!The worst band conditions I can
remember for CQ WW SSB, but as is always the case, there were stations to be
worked if you keep your butt in the chair and listen, even with 100 watts and a
wire.Thanks to everyone who heard and worked me. November Seven Many Zebras
Walking Cheyenne, WY.