[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 20:45:45 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 2

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  47
   20:  43
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  90  Mults = 72  Total Score = 6,480

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had some problems. Yesterday I tried to fire up n1mm to get my log for CQWW
SSB sent in and got a strange popup from MSoft listing things I could check to
solve the problem that I didn't know I had, hi. It may have had something to do
with Norton associating a virus with some of the files that run in n1mm. I
usually just tell it to ignore & allow but didn't get the warning from
them. So I had to re-install n1mm and configure everything and got it just
about done last night. But this morning my msgs were quitting at times when I
was xmitting with the Yaesu and the K3 would go into xmit like the PTT was
pressed. Not sure why but I rechecked everything and changed the config
slightly and it seemed like things were OK. I think I had PTT enabled on two
different paths. Will find out in the afternoon session.

stn 2   K3/P3 & Acom 2000A  (main station)
2el K4KIO Hexbeam-6 bands @24ft
3 band two legged fan inv vee broadside N/S @ 55ft  40&160 trapped/80

stn 1   FT1000MP & Alpha 89
OCF80 inv v @ 50ft replaced with my 40 mtr sloper for now

Rx ant   200ft RBOG/kd9sv

lots of extra boxes    TopTen band decoders-dx doubler-relays   Green Heron
Palstar HF-auto

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger

After initial encouraging so2r on 40/20, interference has crept in plus 80/40
have strange things going on after installing some stubs. I found that using my
OCF just has too much RF floating around. The GFI in the kitchen trips which
turns off my under counter light and my wireless phones both go into intercom
mode and commence beeping. Nightmare on elm street. I repaired my rg8x feed
line that goes to my 40 mtr sloper and that helped a lot. I need to eliminate
my multi band wires with associated single feed lines but probably won\'t
happen until the good wx returns. We have a work in progress situation with
so2r but I keep tryin