[3830] CQWW CW ON6NL SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, anton6nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ON6NL SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:42:28 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:  122     4       42
   80:  359    12       63
   40:  213    14       76
   20:  476    25       83
   15:  119    18       47
   10:    7     3        6
------------------------------
Total: 1296    76      317  Total Score = 890,145

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Last, and most interesting, leg of my effort to set the SOAB(A) QRP records for
Belgium. The promised better condition for Sunday did not arrive. Specially on
the low bands, Saturday was far better for me. Missed quite some European
multipliers as back-scatter is hardly possible with 5 Watt.
Always a lot of surprises with QRP about what is possible and what not.
Thanks for giving me points in spite of the humble signal I produced.
Rig IC-756ProII
Ant KT34a for 10/15/20 and Inverted Vee 40/80/160 at 20 meters up
Software N1MM (worked on 3 bands!), VE7CC