[3830] CQWW CW KA1J SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KA1J SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:49:39 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   50    11       25
   80:   21    10       17
   40:   49    17       34
   20:   46    14       35
   15:   61    16       39
   10:   18     5       11
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

As always a lot of fun. I knew I couldn't give this one a good workout and was
having some issues with the Rx antenna, I need to add radials to each element,
the ground has poor and uneven conductivity.

Hoped to work some new ones on 160 but I heard them better than they heard me.
Ain't it always the way...

Went at this one sporadically, had so much else to do but that's just fine, it
was fun to hear so many familiar calls again.

73 & carry on,

Gary
KA1J