[3830] CQWW CW W6NF SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6NF SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:51:14 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:    2     2        1
   40:    9     6        5
   20:   83    21       43
   15:   51    15       37
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Difficult, at best. Friday night was dreadful, Saturday a bit better and Sunday
tolerable...barely. Almost no northern EU and only one JA. Thank goodness for
VE, the Caribbean and Central America! 10 "opened" for about an hour
but signals were never better than S3 and that was on the one station I worked.
There were some US stations that seemed very put out by having to work zero
point Qs and, in some instances, declined to even respond to a call. Ultimately
I failed to work zone 3 on either 80 or 15 meters with no VE's workable on
either band. Some very good ops out there, in particular Alex, HC2AO, who
managed to pull my signal out of the noise and QRM to give me HC and zone 10
mults.