[3830] CQWW CW WF3T SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WF3T SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:58:48 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WF3T
Operator(s): WF3T
Station: WF3T

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  510    28       98
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

TS590SG to a dipole at 50/55 ft. New legal limit amp : laptop crashed every time
I tried to run more than a KW. Got frustrating late Sun. afternoon with massive
pileups on the rare ones. Many guys calling right over the station they were
trying to work. How the hell you going to work him if you can't even hear
him??? Had 4 or 5 I just gave up on because I never heard his callsign. And I
missed single band DXCC by 2.