[3830] CQWW CW K1KA SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1KA@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1KA SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 20:02:09 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1KA
Operator(s): K1KA
Station: K1KA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   16     5       14
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   78    22       59
   20:  106    18       66
   15:   96    24       63
   10:   17     7       13
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was not expecting to have as many operating hours as I managed, with family
and social obligations. I was planning to put most of my time on 160, 80 and
40, but surprise.. Even my back-up 80m antenna would not load. Long story not
for here. Conditions seemed better Saturday than Friday. No complaints about
equipment. In fact the radio and amp were great and fun to use. Even after many
years in the hobby I'm a "nubbie" on 160. Probably spent too much time
there, but it was fun. I see beverages in my future. All S&P, didn't try
running.

Rig: K3S, Expert 1.3K; Antennas: Double L on 160, Cushcraft X7 with 40m element
everywhere else. Used N3FJP software and avoided the weird N1MM+ problems of the
SSB weekend.