[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 00:28:28 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 30

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  15
   40:  36
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  70  Mults = 55  Total Score = 3,850

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lot's of fun, as usual. Interestingly, I had three stations dupe me in fairly
quick succession.

Since my radio is not talking to the computer (and vice-versa), I'm guessing
the three dupers were operating like me--having to change bands on the radio
AND enter the frequency in their logger. I know I've missed making that
frequency entry and blithely working stations but logging them with the
previous band frequency. Having to edit frequency in each QSO in N1MM is
tedious at best.

Had to miss 19z and 03z (I'm writing this Thursday night). I hate missing the
CWTs.

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
Ten-Tec Omni VI
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m in vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U--in fact it won't even open now
(11/30/16)