[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 14:10:46 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 7

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   24
   40:   54
   20:   23
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  101  Mults = 71  Total Score = 7,171

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow. Great conditions and lots of activity. Just broke 100 for the first time in
a long time--K7SV, my doppleganger (does he get recognized by CQ'ers as KG5U as
much as I get recognized by CQ'ers as K7SV?) was #100 this morning. Thanks,
Lar!

I just finished assembling the K3S Monday night and it works beautifully. I'm
still working on building a new antenna switch controller and may have it in
place for the 19Z session. I love automation. The old Omni VI's are on the
floor and I'm not sure what to do with them--sell them for parts or get them
fixed and then sell them. Either way, the K3S is here to stay. Now, to save up
for the 2nd K3S and get back to SO2R.

Thanks for all the QSO's this morning.

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
Xcvrr: K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m in vee
S/W: N1MM Classic