[3830] TBDC K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:36:45 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA - EM72
Operating Time (hrs): 4:53

Total:  QSOs = 224  Total Score = 803

Club: SECC

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, tee vertical.  Band conditions seemed pretty good, but
we had high QRN.  Almost everyone I called could hear me.  Only a few QSOs into
Europe and most of those near European sunrise.  Strongest signal from Europe
who could not hear me (and many others) calling was TM5X.  And I got F5IN on
the first call.  TM5X might need better receive antennas.  Stations in
Caribbean were strong and seemed to be hearing well.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73,
John, K4BAI.