[3830] RTTY Roundup IZ4AFW(@IO4W) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz4afw@iz4afw.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup IZ4AFW(@IO4W) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:05:44 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: IZ4AFW
Operator(s): IZ4AFW
Station: IO4W

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:  159
   40:  389
   20:  347
   15:    9
   10:    0
------------
Total:  904  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 76  Total Score = 114,808

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Nice contest, even though I'd like having more points for DX and low-band QSOs.
Bad propagation on Saturday, much better on Sunday. Very sorry that 15 and 10m
were just useless from my latitude...but I fear that we'll have to get used to
this situation.
Unfortunately missed DC-MT-NV-ND and many VE provinces.
Many mults appeared late in the contest and were just not workable from my
station (USA wall or too weak).
Thanks AA4AK for giving me Maine at 2338Z (on 80m)... I was losing my hope :)
Thanks for the QSOs, everybody. See you next!
Ciao, 73 de Fabio IZ4AFW / IO4W / NZ1W