[3830] RTTY Roundup KI1G SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki1g@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KI1G SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:08:20 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KI1G
Operator(s): KI1G
Station: KI1G

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  315
   40:  695
   20:  819
   15:  205
   10:    0
------------
Total: 2034  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 80  Total Score = 278,658

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Here we go toward the bottom of the sunspot cycle, only a handful of Europeans
on 15 meters and not a peep heard on 10 during the contest.

I upgraded my computers so that they could keep up with the skimmers, now if I
could only upgrade my brain to keep up with the computers. I forgot to install
EXTFSK with MMTTY which caused dropped characters and required many repeats,
thanks for your patience.

Thanks for all for the QSO's

73 es HNY

Rick KI1G