[3830] ARRLDX CW VK3JA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VK3JA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 22:45:56 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  320    53
   20:   67    26
   15:   37    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  424    92  Total Score = 117,024

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Excellent condx on 40 meters with the higher bands almost useless this year.  40
had great openings for a surprising amount of daylight hours from my QTH.
Thanks to Patrick VK2PN for helping me install a new 40 meter wire antenna that
made some very nice 40 meter runs possible.  No 80 meter antennas this year but
next year I hope to be active on that band.

I enjoyed this contest very much.  Older guys like me need our sleep so the QRX
periods of no prop to NA are very welcome.  Hi

See you again next year and thanks to all who called.
73 Steve