[3830] ARRLDX CW TM6M(F1AKK) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW TM6M(F1AKK) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:10:27 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: BREST_IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1606    60
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1606    60  Total Score = 289,080

Club:

Comments:

1st time i done a SB 40M!
Only 168Q 1st hour , sometimes we're close to 200Q !

800Q at 11z 1st day! and 55 mults ! Lots of statics and qrn during the night !
Sorry i missed some qsos !
Did 4 qso in afternoon in LP , we're not in the good place at this time of the
year for working LP to NA !

4 more mult Sat night LB,NB,MB,NS added Saturday evening !
Endeed second night with 650+ qsos !

What happened around 6Z Sunday morning ?
Big absoportion or so ! Boring time whereas we were past our Sunrise !
Gun in East Coast were s1..3 ! Had to wait > 1Hour thems came back to normal
level!

VY1 was on but i never heard him !

Final hours some 150q more with lots of dupes surely i've been bad spotted !

It was interesting to test 40m SB!

Sorry that after our daylight and till East Coast daylight only big gun / M/M
team were tuned on with good signal , but most of NA (East Coast) may be at bed
after 8Z !

Thanks all for qso i'll be back !

Antenna was 2EL (Short boom)

73s, Oli