[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 03:14:11 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Mar 3

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  16     13
   40:  15     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     24  Total Score = 744

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Antenna change since last time: I got a really good EZHang shot into my big pine
tree, so I now have both a 65' and 33' wire fed from a common feed, same limited
ground system, in place of the previous 53 foot wire for both bands. Reports
appreciated, though I was able to work both KE0TT and N0AC on both bands, which
has never or rarely happened before. With the longer wire the K3 will now get
160 down to about 3.5:1 VSWR, but still not loud enough to work anybody there.

Got a clean sweep on both bands of the Ohio crew :-)

73 -  Jim  K8MR