[3830] ARRLDX SSB OM7M(IT9RGY) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OM7M(IT9RGY) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 10:33:02 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): IT9RGY
Station: OM7M

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  679    48  Total Score = 97,632

Club: LBCC

Comments:

IT9RGY is back :)
Yes, after 2 years missing OM7M I decided to go back again to that hill!
Once again a big thank you to all OM7M crew for let me use the station again.
I love such teams where you feel welcome and everyone is just happy that you
have fun.....you are the best guys!

I choose 40m and sure I could have done a good job, but Murphy came to me
Saturday night.
After the first night I was with 100 qso more than OK1NP (thanks Jan for the
fight online!) and with 12 qso LP I was more than happy with such propagation.
Saturday night was a disaster and last hours of the contest too.
There was no way to keep running on a good freq for a while without QRM.
Monday morning We found out the control box was 60° out, so I did almost 60%
of the contest with the 4 element to North!!
After the nights I moved the antenna ready for LP, so none realized the fault
around 300°!
ANYWAY could have been another story, this contest was funny and, as I sad, I
was just happy to be with this friends again!

IT9RGY will be back :) .....CU for WPX SSB!