[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 11:33:48 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 9

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8X

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:  11
   40:   0
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

40 was "long" with weak, warbly signals for the most part from the
start.  Tried a few "jump balls" but those folks were getting big
pileups and I couldn't break through.  Quickly went to 80, and found that few
were checking 80, so pickin's were slim.  The RBN was hearing me fine, with
quite a few SNR>20, so I know I was getting out.

It took until about 0345Z for the horde to invade 80, and by that time most
signals were "long" so was hard to make contact even then.

But, 11 Q's, from folks who "found" my "run" was better
than zero!

72/73 de n8xx Hg