[3830] WPX SSB KG4USN(@WA3EKL) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KG4USN(@WA3EKL) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 01:23:26 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KG4USN
Operator(s): KG4USN WA3EKL N3DPB K0OO KB3VQC W3UL KC3HPS
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   57
   80:  568
   40:  705
   20:  730
   15:  269
   10:   42
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

>From the contest crew at WA3EKL :   We had seven of our normal crew for this
contest.  Five of which were pumped for this test, plus one new op learning the
equipment / programs and our culinary engineer. 80 meters was a surprise with
great runs both nights on the three element sloper system.  160 was even more
surprising.  We sent out CQ and got a great response plus we could hear them.
40 and 20 were our volume bands with 80 close behind.  15 was disappointing
Sunday with minimal propagation which required the high beam most of the time
to work stations.  We had no equipment failures and we all learned more about
the N1MM logging program as usual!  The food was superb and the operators are
tired but looking forward to CQ WPX CW in May.  See you all then.