[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 14:58:09 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 17

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  104
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  104  Mults = 104  Total Score = 10,816

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

75 QSOs the first half hour. This was a good buzz.  New England and the farther
W4 stations were not particularly strong, but it was hours after sunrise!  It
was great to hear some activity from out west and I appreciate that guys tried
a couple times to get through.  They were not nearly as loud as the central
states.

After 30 minutes I could see band activity was dropping and a band change was
due.  The scope showed the band was packed nicely at the beginning, but dropped
to about 10 - 15 stations after 30 minutes.  Nine QSOs the last 15 minutes with
only 3 - 4 traces on the scope.  40 meters only - inverted vee at 35 feet.