[3830] WPX CW KO0A(N0AX) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hwardsil@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KO0A(N0AX) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 02:29:11 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KO0A
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  102
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thunderstorms roared through the area all day Saturday, so I worked on the
station instead - it was a good trade.  Sunday was clear so I put the new
layout on the air for a little while on 20 using the St Charles club call,
KO0A.  Conditions were poor but 100 QSOs later, all seemed well.  My curious
kitty,  Dander, says, "All good, boss!"  Hope to get back to making
this a regular contest in the coming years.