[3830] WPX CW W9PA SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, w9pa@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W9PA SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 22:33:08 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W9PA
Operator(s): W9PA
Station: W9PA

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:  160
   20:  507
   15:   28
   10:   14
------------
Total:  728  Prefixes = 519  Total Score = 1,114,293

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

K3, P3, K-Pod, Acom 1000, Skyhawk, Moxon Modified XM-240, 80M Dipole
Software: DXLog by 9A5K V2.3.12

Except for the first 15 minutes, I bagged the first 8 hours of the Contest
because of electrical storms and 70MPh winds that fortunately went south of us.
 Conditions were great to EU Saturday morning but the exact opposite Sunday.
Lots of Aurora flutter on most sigs on Sunday.  Fully expect my score to drop
from busted serial numbers.