[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 04:11:05 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 1

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  81
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  81  Mults = 81  Total Score = 6,561

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Boy, howdy, did I mess up a bunch tonight--or WHAT??  For the several of you who
wondered if I were blindfolded with gloves on while I typed on the keyboard, I
beg your kind forgiveness.

The QRN was kinda rough here on 40 (only band I worked tonight), but y'all were
terrific CWT partners, because you somehow forgave me and shared a QSO with me,
after all.

Welcome to the non-members: Vlad KM6Z (a regular); Don W2XB in NY;  Jim AD0LI
in CO; Fred KF6MK in CA; Jim N3LBJ in NC; Leo K5CI in TX; Chris KG6O in WA;
Dave AE5XQ in TX; and Eiichiro W4WW in PA.

Also, MAJOR congrats to brand spanking new CWOps member, Nancy KG0YL in North
Dakota.  An amazing operator (check out her QRZ.com page) and she will be
joining Jim, AD5TT, as a co-advisor for the next round of CW Academy teaching.
Yay, Nancy....and welcome aboard.

OK, friends, I will probably miss all sessions next week.  Just got word
tonight that 8-year-old grandson, Max, will be spending next week with us.
And, he attaches himself to me like a leech, but I don't mind one little bit.
I'll have him out here in the garage, looking at these radios--and maybe
listening some.  But, also, we'll be cranking up that Shopsmith and other
machines and building some wood projects.  This old man will be in hog heaven
with my little buddy around.  Don't get to see him nearly as much now as we did
when he was younger...and I don't want to miss one instant of his young life.
I know that many of you grandparents understand completely

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet